|Shopping basket: 0 item(s)|||||Total: £0.00|
We offer a range of Pre-Owned Original Meccano parts for sale, at competitive prices. These cover the full range from a few early Dark Red and Dark Green parts, through the more common 1950s Red and Mid Green, some late 1960s Light Green, some black parts, and the 1970s + 1980s Blue, Yellow and Zinc period, plus the 1970s Highway and Army Multikit Parts. There are some parts available in the late period Dark Blue, French Blue and French Yellow. There are also pre-owned manuals, model plans and books available in the literature section of the catalogue.
You can distinguish between reproduction and original parts by the part description - all the original Meccano parts have 'Original' at the end of the part description.
If you purchase these parts, please understand the following :-
- These parts will probably have some wear and tear, but will be in a serviceable condition, fit for modelling. If you want parts in brand new condition, please purchase my reproduction parts instead!
- The photographs in the catalogue are designed to show what the parts look like, rather than an indication of the condition.
- Some parts supplied will be in better condition than others - parts which are commonly used in modelling are harder to find in good condition.
- There may be some scratches or paint loss on painted parts.
- The parts supplied will be genuine original Meccano parts as far as it is practical to assertain.
- If you want to discuss your requirements regarding the finish quality and condition of the parts you require, please call or email me.
- Alternatively, you can email me a 'wish list' of particular parts you are looking for and I'll get in touch with you if I find them. You can specify colour and condition, plus you'll get first refusal on any pre-owned parts as soon as I receive them.
- I usually have a stock of popular parts in '2nds' quality - these will have extensive missing paint, or be a little bent in the wrong places! If you are interested in having parts specifically for restoration, at reduced prices, please email me, as these won't be listed for sale on the website.